Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Aviation and Facilities team in our Warrenville, IL and Chicago, IL offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Five or more years of related experience
- Ideal candidates will have strong project management, written and communication skills, as well as the ability and passion to provide superior client service to a broad range of clients including higher education, industrial, municipalities, aviation, as well as mechanical/electrical contractors
- Ability to work individually or in a multi-discipline team
- Experience mentoring and coordinating the work of EITs, designers and other technical staff on various mechanical or multi-discipline projects
- Able to manage and deliver tasks under minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit is a plus
At Kimley-Horn, one of the nation's premier planning and design consultants, our professionals are experts in many disciplines yet share one passion: making our clients successful.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.