Our Development Services team in the San Antonio office is looking for a Civil Engineer to manage Land Development engineering projects.
Candidates should have experience with site civil design and permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology modeling programs, storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs. In addition to strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, staff management, cost estimating and preparation of bid packages, as well as technical specifications.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- Five or more years of relevant land development engineering experience
- Design experience in residential, retail, and/or industrial development that includes utilities, site layout, drainage, due diligence and permitting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3