- Ability to design in AutoCAD Civil 3D design package.
- Ability to set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation standards.
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings.
- Willingness to mentor and teach others.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self starter.
Below is a list of Benefits Provided by Kimley-Horn:
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2020 was 10%, leading to an employer contribution of 18%*
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account – Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance - Insurance that includes a no month premium option
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off – Varies based on experience and classification
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare - Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the firm
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.